GAS LEAKS & CARBON MONOXIDE EMERGENCIES
CALL 0800 111 999
GAS LEAK EMERGENCY or SUSPECT A CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK
If you smell gas then call the free 24-hour National Gas Emergency Helpline
0800 111 999
In a gas emergency you need to act quickly and take the following steps:
- Call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999.
- Put out any naked flames, and don’t smoke or strike any matches.
- Turn off all your gas appliances and don’t use them until they’re checked by an engineer.
- Turn off your electrical appliances, and avoid turning any switches on or off.
- Open your doors and windows.
- Keep other people away from the area.
When you make an emergency call
The operator will also give you some advice about what to do while you’re waiting for an engineer to arrive, such as opening doors and windows. Once they’ve arrived, they won’t leave until the situation has been made safe.
CONTACT LPS – Tel: 01943 879 932 (Non Emergency Number)
or send an email using the below form
Leaks Plumbing Services Ltd trading as LPS Heating & Plumbing – Registered Company No. 05406367 – VAT Reg No.
Registered Office – 20 Otley Road, Guiseley, Leeds, England, LS20 8AH – Registered in England and Wales